If you wish to make a Warranty Claim, please contact us with your order number and attach a photo of the affected part.
Most frequently asked questions and answers
The NanoFit Mask should be stored in a cool, dry environment. It should not exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat. Replaceable filters should be kept in their original resealable package until ready for use.
We do not recommend washing the NanoFit Mask skin often, as it is protected by Polygiene’s ViralOff® technology. For best performance and sustainability, wash less and only when needed. We recommend either hand washing with water only or washing on a delicate cycle with no detergent. Always remove the filter before washing. Air dry only. The neck strap may be wiped down with a disinfectant wipe.
- Before putting on a mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Place ear loops around your ears, covering both your mouth and nose with the mask. Make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- For the NanoFit Mask, press the adjustable nosepiece snugly against the bridge of your nose to ensure a close fit. Add the neck strap if you desire.
- The WHO recommends not touching a mask while using it. The NanoFit Mask is protected by an antimicrobial coating which decreases the chance of contamination on the mask.
- To remove the mask: remove the ear loops from behind the ears, and the neck strap if you are using it. Do not touch the internal nano filter. Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Based on recommendations from the World Health Organization
Yes! The NanoFit Mask and nano filters do not contain latex.
Our packaging is sanitized before it leaves the manufacturer, which sometimes leaves a slight scent. Please leave your mask out to air for one to two days and the scent should dissipate completely. Do not place in direct sunlight. If scent persists, please contact us.
each first dummy accordion will be hidden by CSS code on this page. This is a workaround to ensure all accordions are closed when the page loads.
A proper fit is essential when wearing any face mask. Your entire nose and mouth should be covered, with no gaps between your face and the mask. See our measuring directions and size chart below!
To find the correct NanoFit Mask size for you, measure the distance (in inches) between earlobes by going directly under the nose.
Large – XL
over 11 inches
9.5 – 10 inches
8.5 – 9.4 inches
7.8 – 8.4 inches
Due to the personal nature of the mask, we cannot accept returns for sanitary reasons.
If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us, and we will assist you to the best of our ability.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping price options, including express shipping, are available at checkout. The shipping time could vary depending on your shipping destination. Most orders are sent the next business day.
We currently have all sizes in stock.
Yes, we provide a Limited Warranty Period of 30 days. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or craftsmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by user modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire, water, or natural disaster
- Esthetic changes due to regular use
- No proof of purchase
ViralOff® is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is used for protection of the treated product.